Friday, May 18, 2012

A New Era

My name is Stephen Pederson.  I am a 22 year old caucasion male currently working as a full-time staff at Grace Children's Home, a childcare facility.  I choose to rage.  I choose to live with an intensity at that is worthy of the privileged position of being a Child of God.  Life is too short to not give every ounce of your being to the service of the One that gave you breath, that gave you life, that gave you existence.  If God is all that and more, why are we so scared to live our lives solely for His glory?

I will be relating life experiences as updates for friends and families through blogs but also sharing insights that God has laid upon my heart.  A couple videoed messages may be included if that is possible.

God Bless
Raging Chipmunk

No comments:

Post a Comment